Belgian Beer Factory mainly sells very heavy and fragile products. Therefore we have to pack all products carefully. We have developed our own and unique packing strategy in order to prevent products from getting damaged.
We take the following things in account :
- Beer glasses require a well-considered strategy
- Every single product is packed separately
- Heavy products require a solid box
- Every box is clearly taped with fragile tape
- We use the best boxes, foil, stickers, carton etc.
Our prices already include a deposit for the packaging (i.e. the empty bottles, kegs...).
What about the environment?
Actually this should not be a question, but a surety. Therefore we have carefully chosen environmental friendly packing materials. We use PP tape and recycled cardboard sheets in order to wrap every single bottle. On top of that, we can proudly say we use recycled stuffing materials. And both the foil and cardboard cylinders we use for the glasses are reused.